Hi Stampers, today we team up with Sandi’s team and join forces for another blog hop. We have our choice of either doing a color challenge or a sketch challenge or even both. For the hop today I worked with the wonderful colors Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Gray Granite. These worked beautifully with the Festive Farmhouse DSP.
Here is the color challenge:
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Festive Farmhouse Meets Winter Woods:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Gray Granite 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Cherry Cobbler 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Festive Farmhouse 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
DSP strip: Festive Farmhouse 5-1/8 x 1-1/4
Sentiment: Whisper White 3-4 x 3 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Adhere you DSP panel and strip to the Cherry Cobbler mat
- Wrap a piece of Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twin around the stacked panel where the two pieces of DSP come together
- Adhere this to the card front with dimensionals
- Stamp your tree images in Mossy Meadow onto Whisper White card stock
- Die cut the trees out and adhere the two trees together with liquid glue
- Die cut 3 twig trees from Whisper White card stock
- Adhere the green tree to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere the white trees to the front of the card with liquid glue
- Add a double bow to the left of the tree
- Stamp your sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and adhere it to the right of the tree
- Add some rhinestones to your tree and sentiment for added sparkle
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: