Hi Stampers, We have another fun hop for you today using a color challenge this week. The colors are Pool Party, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist. What an unusual combination that to my surprise created a really pretty card. I love to see colors that I would not normally use together turn out beautifully. I guess that is why they call it a challenge! Enjoy!
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Wishing You Well:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Banner: Animal Expedition 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 (cut a tail at the bottom with your snips)
Mat: Pool Party 3-1/8 x 3-1/8
Art piece: Whisper White 3 x 3
Sentiment piece: 3/4 x 4-1/4 (punched with the Triple Banner Punch)
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp the wreath with Lemon Lime Twist onto the Whisper White art piece
- Stamp the bow twice with Berry Burst Ink. Once on the wreath and stamp an extra one onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and fussy cut the extra one
- Run your art piece through the Big Shot using the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
- Mount your art piece onto the Pool Part mat
- Stamp 4 flowers for the Time for Tea stamp set in Pool Party Ink
- color in the flowers using your Pool Party Stampin Blends then die cut them out with the coordination die
- Stamp 12 Old Olive leaves using the leaf image from Varied Vases and fussy cut them out
- Adhere the 3 flowers to the wreath, one with glue dots and two with mini dimensionals
- Adhere the bow with a glue dot on top of the stamped bow image on the art piece
- glue and tuck your tiny leave under the flowers
- Mount your matted art piece to the Berry Burst banner
- attache the banner to the front of the card with dimensionals
Even more details:
- Stamp the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto the sentiment panel
- Adhere the the stamped sentiment panel to the front of the card, on top of the Berry Burst banner
- Embellish with the extra flower and tiny leaves
- Add a pearl for the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit to the center of each flower and you are almost done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: