Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge for you! It was a “challenge” for me because the last two posts I shared using the perfect paper and stamp set that would match with our color challenge. I thought, “I cant use the same stamp set as last week so, I put my thinking cap on and used the Country Lane paper but changed the stamp set to Winter Woods. Have fun with our hop and take a peek at the other cards our team has created today.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Winder Woods:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Crushed Curry 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Country Lane DSP 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
Mat: Mint Macaron 4-7/8 x 3-7/8
Mat: Country Lane DSP 4-3/4 x 3-3/4
Art piece: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 3-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White, matted in Early Espresso
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp the tree images in Early Espresso Ink onto the Whisper White art piece
- Emboss the art piece with the Pinewood Planks EF
- Sponge the edges with Soft Suede Ink
- Adhere your Crushed Curry mat to the front of the Mint Macaron Mat
- Adhere your art piece to this stack with dimensionals
- Wrap a piece of Mint Macaron Twine around the matted stack
- Adhere this matted stack to the Brown Country Lane DSP panel
- Adhere the completed stack to the front of the card
Even more details:
- Die cup your oval sentiment piece in Whisper White card stock using the Layering Stitched Oval Framelits
- Die cut the matching Oval Layering Scalloped Framelit in Early Espresso and adhere them together
- Stamp the sentiment using the ink to rubber technique and your Crushed Curry Stampin Marker (I only used part to the sentiment from the Country Home stamp set)
- Sponge the edges of the sentiment piece with Soft Suede Ink
- Mount this to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a copper Leaf Trinket and a Mint Macaron bow
- One tiny pearl from the Share What you Love Embellishment Kit completes the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: