Hi Stampers, It has been such a fun season sharing all of my Christmas cards. Today I have another share using the Watercolor Christmas stamp set. I just received this set a few weeks ago and I have had so much fun creating my Christmas cards with it. We had a color challenge using, Gold, Real Red and Garden Green! Of course I wanted to make another Christmas card for you, enjoy.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Christmas:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Real Red 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Eastern Palace DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Banner: Gold Glimmer paper 2-3/8 x 4-7/8, (cut a tail in the end with your paper snips)
Oval: Gold Foil Paper die cut with the Oval Stitched Framelit
Art Piece: Very Vanilla Oval cut the with the Layering Oval Die Framelit
- Adhere the DSP to the Real Red mat
- Wrap a piece of red ribbon around the mats
- Attach the mats to the card base with dimensionals
- Adhere your Gold Glimmer paper banner with fast fuse to the front of the card (on top of the DSP and red mat)
- Stamp your “Oh Joy” sentiment in Real Red ink onto the oval Very Vanilla art piece
- Attach the sentiment to the gold foil oval and mount to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your leaves in Garden Green ink using the leaf stamp from the Painted Harvest stamp set
- Punch the leaves with the matching leaf punch
- Add a loop of Mini Gold Sequins to the left of the sentiment
- Tie a double red bow and attach it to the left side of the sentiment
- Cut the leaves at the stem and place three of them in a cluster to the left of the oval sentiment by the red bow
- Punch some Red Glimmer paper dots with a few different paper punches and attach with liquid glue to the leaves up by the knot in the bow
- Finish it off with a few Pearls tucked among the Red Glimmer dots
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: