Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge for you. I used one of my favorite stamp sets again today called Varied Vases. I am waiting for Mr. Brown to deliver a whole box of new stamping supplies and until then, lets have fun seeing how may variations we can make using this wonderful set.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Varied Vases:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Wood Textures 4 x 5-1/4
Sqaure mat: Old Olive 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
DSP: Share What You Love 2-3/4 x 4-1/2
Circle Scallop: Rich Razzleberry
Art Piece: Whisper White Circle Stitched Framelits
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp your 3 vase images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Stamp your floral images in black ink also
- Stamp the middle vase in black ink onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock
- Color you first and third vase with Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Color in the middle vase that you stamped on the scrap Whisper White card stock with Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends
- Punch out the Rich Razzleberry vase with the matching punch and adhere with a mini glue dot
- Stamp the floral images as follows:
- left hand floral, second generation Rich Razzleberry , Middle floral, Crumb Cake
- The tulip is stamped onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock with Blackberry Bliss and then punched out with the coordinating punch and adhered to the front of the art piece with a mini dimensional
- Mount your art piece onto the Rich Razzleberry scallop circle
- Adhere the Wood Textures mat to the front of the card
- Adhere the square old olive panel to the front of the card
- Wrap a piece of Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon around the DSP panel
- Attach the DSP panel on top of the Old Olive panel that is on the front of the card
- Mount your art piece with dimensionals to the front of the card
- Add a loop of velvet ribbon tied with Linen Thread to the band of ribbon
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: