Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge. Using new products for the first time is so enjoyable. Today I opened the Wrapped Bouquet stamp set and coordinating Wrapped Flowers Dies to make my card. This set brought back so many memoires from my childhood. Our neighbor had a gorgeous flower garden, she would wrap beautiful, colorful bunches of flowers in newspaper and share her bounty with all of us.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Wrapped Bouquet:
Card base: Poppy Parade 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4 embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF
Thin panel: Fine Art Floral 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
3-Die cut: Whisper White Stitched So Sweetly Die cut (3-1/4 x 2)
- Stamp the floral image from the Wrapped Bouquet stamp set in Old Olive Ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color in your flowers with your light and dark Stampin Blends as follows:
- Daisies: Mango Melody
- Poppies: Poppy Parade
- Small flowers: Highland Heather
- Die cut the flower bunch out with the Wrapped Flowers Dies
- Die cut some extra leaves from the Wrapped Flowers Dies in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card stock
- Stamp the news print image from the Wrapped Bouquet stamp set in Tuxedo Memento Black ink onto Whisper White card stock
- Die cut the news print image out using the die form Wrapped Flowers Die set
- After you die cut the image out, stamp the other side of the die cut once again with the newsprint image from the Wrapped Bouquet stamp set
- Sponge the edge of the news paper with a touch of soft Suede Ink
- Fold your news paper and tuck your floral bunch down in the newsprint holder and adhere together with a glue dot
- Tuck your extra leaves throughout the bouquet and adhere with glue dots
- Stamp the “For You” sentiment in Poppy Parade Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using the sentiment from the Wrapped Bouquet stamp set
- Die cut the sentiment out with the coordinating die from the Wrapped Flowers Die set
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your embossed Whisper White panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your Fine Art DSP panel to the right side of the Embossed panel
- Glue all three of the Whisper White Stitched So Sweetly Dies together with liquid glue and adhere to the left side of the card front
- Attach your art piece on top of the Whisper White Stitched So Sweetly stacked die cuts with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the bouquet with a glue dot
- Adhere a double Linen Thread bow on the top of the sentiment
- Add some Pearls here and there on the front of the card for added detail and you are done!
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: