Hi Stampers, I hope Thursday finds you well and full of the hope is spring. Here in the PNW, the daffodils and popping up and the sunshine is peeking out from behind the clouds just a wee bit more these days. Todays card reminds me of spring with the soft colors and floral bouquets. Today was a sketch challenge and I inked up the Wrapped Bouquet images to create my card. Enjoy and have fun hopping to see what our talented team created for you today.
Stampin’ Up! Wrapped Bouquet:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Flirty Flamingo 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: In Good Taste 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Stitched So Sweetly Die panel: Flirty Flamingo (largest die)
Embossed panel: Basic White 3-7/8 x 2-5/8, embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF
Sentiment: Basic White 1/2 x 3-1/8 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp with floral image twice from the Wrapped Bouquet Stamp Set with Old Olive ink onto Basic White cardstock
- Color the image as follows using your Stampin Blends:
- Poppies: Flirty Flamingo
- Daisey: Daffodil Delight
- Lilac: Highland Heather
- Die Cut the floral image out using the Wrapped Flower Dies
- Die cut additional leaves from the Wrapped Flower Dies in Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Granny Apple Green card stock
- Die cut 2 sets of the tiny daisy flower from the Wrapped Flower Dies in Flirty Flamingo card stock
- After the tiny flowers are die cut, sponge the edges with Flirty Flamingo Ink and a Sponge Dauber
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the wood grain panel to the Flirty Flamingo mat and attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Basic White embossed panel to the Sweetly Stitched Flirty Flamingo panel
- Attach this to the center of the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere your two floral bouquet and opposite sides of the embossed panel with Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink using the saying from Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with Dimemsionls
- Tuck in several different die cut leaves under the two bouquets in the Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Granny Apple Green with Glue Dots
- Glue your tiny Flirty Flamingo die cut flowers to the bouquet with Liquid Glue
- Add Pearls to the center of each of the die cut flowers and the a few around the floral bouquets
- Add a double Linen Thread Bow to the left of the sentiment with a Glue Dot and you are finished
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: