Hi Stampers: Today we have a sketch challenge and I inked up my new “Winds of Change” stamp set. I bought this set because I loved the sentiments and had a few people in mind when I saw the set. Coloring is my passion and this set did not disappoint as it was fun and relaxing to color in the stamped images.
I turned my card from portrait to landscape
Stampin’ Up! Winds of Change:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Brights Paper Pack in Poppy Parade Check 5-1/4 x 4
Stitched Framelit mat: Poppy Parade (second largest die)
Art Piece: Whisper White from the Stitched Dies (second largest)
Sentiment: Whisper White 7/8 x 3, punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Stamp your Winds of Change image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in you image with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Wind mill building: Crumb Cake
- Wind mill: Soft Suede
- Tulip leaves: Old Olive
- Tulips: Flirty Flamingo and darkened with Poppy Parade
- Outline shadow: Light Pool Party
- After your image is all colored in, die cut the art piece using your Rectangle Stitched Dies
Putting the card together:
- Attach the checked mat to the card front
- Attach your solid stitched mat to the art piece
- Adhere this to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment from the Winds of Change Stamp Set
- Color in a few pearls with your dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blend
- Color in a few rhinestones with your dark Poppy Parade Stampin Blend
- Adhere the embellishments to the front of the card
- Attach your sentiment with dimensionals and you are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: