Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a color challenge and we get to use more colors on this one. Our colors are Pool Party, Pacific Point, Just Jade and a color of our choice. My color of choice was to add a touch of Granny Apple Green to the mix. The paper I used fit beautifully with the colors choice in the DSP Whale of a Time.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Whale of a Time:
Card base: Pacific Point 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Inside mat: Whale of a Time DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Front panel: Pacific Point 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Sentiment: Whisper White 7/8 x 2-1/4 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Die cut two seaweed pieces from the Smooth Sailing Die Set in Just Jade and Granny Apple Green
- Die cut a Whisper White circle trim using the Circle Dies that measure 2-3/8 and 2-5/8
- Fussy cut the turtle out from the Whale of a Time DSP
Putting the card together:
- Take the smaller of the two circle dies that you used to make your white circle trim and die cut the front of the card base and the Pacific point panel
- Emboss the Pacific Point 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 front panel with the Old World EF
- Attach the embossed panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal or Liquid Glue
- Adhere the Whisper White circle trim around the cut circle on the front of the card
- Adhere the two seaweed pieces to the left of the circle with glue dots
- Add you turtle to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment with Tuxedo Memento Black ink using the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set
- Tuck the sentiment under the turtles legs with glue dots
- Adhere your inside Whale of a Time DSP panel to the inside of the card
- Add some Whale of a Time Sequins to the front of your card for added sparkle and dimension and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: