Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge and I was so excite to try out the new Well Suited Suite from the new Mini Catalog. This suite is my favorite in the whole catalog and I could not wait to create with it today. Enjoy the hop and have fun making your cards.
Stampin’ Up! Handsomely Suited:
Card base: Smokey Slate 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Extra front panel: Smokey Slate 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Mat: Night of Navy 3-1/2 x 4-7/8
Art piece: Whisper White die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die measuring 3-3/8 x 4-3/4
Embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF
- Die cut the ties and the tie knot using the DSP from the Well Suited DSP
- Emboss the ties and knots with the Tasteful Textile EF
- Die cut 3 extra ties and knots for each tie from Whisper White card stock
- Stack and glue 3 white ties together topping the stack with the DSP tie
- Repeat with the knots and then glue the knots onto the corresponding tie
- Stamp your sentiment from the Handsomely Suited stamp set with Versamark Ink
- Then stamp the sentiment immediately into Night of Navy Ink
- Sprinkle Clear Emboss Powder over the sentiment and then heat set with your Heat Gun
- Die cut the sentiment out using the Stitched Rectangle Die that measures approx. 2-3/8 x 1
Putting the card together:
- Wrap a piece of Night of Navy Bakers Twine from the Well Suited Twine Pack around the Smokey Slate Panel
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your embossed art piece to the Night of Navy mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your three ties onto the art piece with Glue Dots
- Adhere your sentiment onto the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Add a double Night of Navy Twine bow from the Well Suited Twin Pack to the left of the sentiment with a glue dot and your are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: