Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I combined two great products to create my card for you. I inked up for the very first time the Very Versailles Stamp set and then used the Pocket dies which was the perfect shape for the sketch challenge.
Stampin’ Up! Very Versailles:
Card base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
DSP Woven Threads 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Die cut your pocket using Whisper White Card Stock and the Pocket Die
- Stamp your script image in Rococo Rose ink from the Very Versailles Stamp Set
- Stamp your leave image on top of the script image in Vera Mark Ink
- Sprinkle Gold Emboss Power over the stamped image and then heat set the emboss powder with your heat tool
- Stamp 3 flowers from your Tea Together Stamp set onto White Watercolor paper
- Color in your images using an aqua painter and your Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile Re-inkers
- Die cut the 3 flowers out using your Tea Times dies
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Woven Threads DSP to the White mat
- Adhere your pocket art piece to the front of this matted panel
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine 2 times around the panel and on top of the pocket
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card
- Attach your three flowers using glue dots
- Add Gold Faceted Gems to the center of the flowers
- Adhere some Gold Metallic Pearls to the front of the card
- Add a double Whisper White Bakers Twine Bow
- Stamp your sentiment using a greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set and your Versa Mark Ink
- Sprinkle your image with Gold Emboss Power and heat set with you Heat Tool
- Punch your sentiment out the the Classic Punch
- Adhere to the right side of the pocket with a glue dot
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: