Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have another sketch challenge. My Very Versailles and Butterfly Gala stamp setst have not seen too much ink lately so I decided to show them some inky love for the hop today. Don’t forget to use some of your old favorite stamp sets, they are all wonderful and fun to use.
Stampin’ Up! Very Versailles and Butterfly Gala:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Panel: Best Dressed DSP 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Mat: Poppy Parade 3-7/8 x 5-1/4
Art piece: Whisper White die cut with the largest Rectangle Stitched Die
Sentiment: Whisper White card stock die cut the the Oval Stitched Shaped Die (second largest)
the art piece
- Stamp the leaf image from the Very Versailles stamp set in Old Olive onto the art piece
- Stamp the script image from the Very Versailles stamp set in second generation Poppy Parade twice on to the art piece
- Stamp the dots image using the stamp from the Waterfront stamp set in Crumb Cake
- Mount your art piece onto the Poppy Parade mat
- Wrap some Linen Thread twice around this stacked panel
- Mount the panel onto the card front with Dimensionala
- Stamp the butterfly image from the Butterfly Gala stamp set onto Whisper White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color the butterflies in with your Poppy Parade Stampin Blends
- Punch the butterflies out with the Butterfly Duet Punch
- Stamp your sentiment onto the oval piece with the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Mount the sentiment onto the card front with Dimensionals
- Attach both butterflies with a Glue Dot onto the sentiment piece
- Tie a double Linen Thread bow and mount to the sentiment piece with a glue dot
- Add some Rhinestones to the front of the card and you are finished
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: