Hi Stampers, Today’s hop is a special day, a very wonderful, encouraging and generous person is celebrating her birthday today. Happy Birthday to our amazing team leader Amy Koenders. Our cards today are all birthday cards to honor this amazing person, AMY! May your day be filled with joy as you celebrate.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Varied Vases:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Pool Party 5-1/4 x 4
DSP mat 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Tiny mat: Basic Black 4-1/2 x 2-7/8
Rectangles: Whisper White cut from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits (1-3/8 x 2-3/4)
Here are the details:
Left side vase panel:
- Stamp your tall vase, leaves and floral in Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp an extra short vase on a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock
- Color in the vases with your Pool Party Stampin Blends
- Color the flowers with your Calypso Coral Stampin Blends and the leaves in your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Punch the shore vase out and mount it to the right side of the tall vase with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink using the verse from Picture Perfect Birthday
Right side vase panel:
- Stamp the medium vase, tulips and leaves in Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color in the vase with your Pool Party Stampin Blends
- Stamp an extra tulip onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock
- Color your tulips with your Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends and your leaves with your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Punch out the extra tulip and mount i twith a dimensional
- Adhere your DSP panel to your Pool Party mat
- Wrap a double Pool Party /Silver Bakers Twine bow around the panel
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your three rectangles to the tiny black mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a double Pool Party bow
- Add one rhinestone to the tiny vase and you are done
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: