Hi Stampers, Today for our blog hop we have a color challenge. The colors are, Black, White and any other color we choose. I pulled out the True Love DSP and created my share for today. I added Petal Pink for a soft touch to the strong Black and White theme.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! True Love Card:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Front Panel: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Offset panel: True Love DSP Cut offset any dimension works Mine is 2-3/4″ across the top and 4″ across the bottom
Offset panel mat: Basic Black
Sentiment: 1/2 x 6 (to be cut down to fit later)
- Emboss the Whisper White panel with the Tasteful Textile EF
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card
- After you cut your offset DSP lay the corners 1/8″ inside the upper left corner of a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Take this to your trimmer and trim the other two side to match the edges of the top corner trim
- Adhere your offset panel to the left top side of the card front with Dimensionals
- Die cut 3 sets of the sentiment “just want to say” from the Floral Gallery Dies in Basic Black card stock
- Glue 3 layers together to make the letter strong and have some dimension
- Adhere the sentiment to the offset panel on the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink using the saying from the Art Gallery stamp set
- After you stamp with the Versamark go directly into your Petal Pink ink and stamp the sentiment and then onto your Whisper white sentiment piece
- Sprinkle the sentiment with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set with your Heat Tool
- Lay your sentiment under the offset panel and trim to fit the offset panel
- Stamp your daisy 2 time in Petal Pink Ink onto Whisper White card stock using the stamp from Daisy Lane
- Punch both daisies out with the coordinating punch
- Adhere the bottom daisy to the front of the offset panel
- Layer the second daisy on top of the first one using a Dimensional
- Stamp 3 leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and Die cut the leaves out. (I use the leaves from the Forever Blossom stamp set and coordinating dies)
- Tuck the leaves under the daisy with glue dots
- Finish the card off by coloring some Basic Pearls with the Dark Petal Pink Stampin Blend and scatter onto the front of the card for added bling
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: