Hi Stampers, well my title was a mouth full. We had a color challenge and I used two wonderful sets to make my card. One of my favorites, Tropical Chic and a new favorite, Butterfly Gala. With the colors, Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral and Pineapple Punch, this was a very bright card, perfect for your cloudy spring weather in the Pacific NW.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Tropical Chic and Butterfly Gala:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Calypso Coral 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Basic Black 5 x 3-3/4
Mat: Subtle Paper Pack using Calypso Coral 4-7/8 x 3-5/8
Art piece: Whisper White Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Here are the details:
Directions for the art piece details:
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Whisper White Stitched Framelit
- Stamp your leaves as follows: Stamp one Philodendron leaf onto the Whisper White Stitched Framelit on the left side of the art piece with Call Me Clover Ink
- Stamp two more Call Me Clover leaves onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock and die cut them out
- Die cut two Pineapple Punch card stock ferns
- Stamp your Butterflies onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color them as follows:
- Wings: Calypso Coral Stampin Blends, Tips: Pineapple Punch Stampin Write Marker
- Punch our your butterflies with the matching punch
- Mount your DSP mat to the Black mat
- Mount this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Wrap and piece of Calypso Coral ribbon around the art piece
- Mount the art piece to the card from with dimensionals
- Adhere the two yellow ferns
- Adhere the two philodendron leaves one with a glue dot the top one with a dimensional
- Adhere your butterflies with glue dots
- Add a few Happiness Blooms Enamel dots and some pearls
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: