Hi Stampers, Today for our blog hop we have a sketch challenge. I am trying to use all of my wonderful holiday DSP for an assortment of Christmas card and wanted to try using Trimming the Town today. Now, I don’t have the stamp set or dies that coordinate with the paper and had to get creative. I came up with a plan which was fun to do and made a fast card from the paper!
Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season:
Card base: Misty Moonlight 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Real Red 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Trimming the Town 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Banner: Misty Moonlight 2 x 5-1/8 Embossed with Greenery EF and Punched with the Banner Triple Punch
Scallop Rectangle mat: Real Red Die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Art piece: Whisper White 2-3/16 x 3-3/8
- Fussy cut the two houses from the Trimming the Town DSP
- Fussy cut the two trees from the Trimming the Town DSP
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Whisper White art piece with Tuxedo Black Memento ink using the saying from Itty Bitty Christmas
- Mount your art piece onto the Real Red Stitched So Sweetly mat
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Trimming the Town DSP to the Real Red mat
- Wrap a piece of Real Red All The Trimming ribbon around the matted DSP panel
- Adhere this panel to the Misty Moonlight Card base with Dimensionals
- Adhere your embossed Misty Moonlight banner to the right side of the card front
- Attach your Real Red matted art piece on top of the banner with Dimensionala
- Adhere your blue house with glue dots to the Whisper White matted art piece
- Attach the red house with Dimensionals next to the blue house
- Tuck in the large green tree behind the red house with glue dots
- Adhere your small green tree to the left side of the red house with Dimensionals
- Adhere a All the Trimming Real Red bow to the left of the art piece (on top of the ribbon wrap)
- Add a Gold Jingle Bell to the bow and you are done.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: