Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using the great combination of Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Crushed Curry. I stamped up my set To A Wild Rose for this card and I must say, I love the stamp set. My head started swimming with ideas of all the different variety of colors you could make this rose.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! To A Wild Rose:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11. scored at 5-1/2
Mat: 6×6 Subtle Paper Pack in Blushing Bride 4 x 5-1/4
Panel: Blushing Bride 4 x 1-3/4 Embossed with the Subtle EF
Trim: Whisper White Cut with the Wild Rose Die
Circle: Whisper White cut with your Stitched Shaped Dies (second largest)
Circle mat: Blushing Bride cut with your Layering Circle Dies
- Stamp your rose from the “To A Wild Rose” stamp set onto Whisper White card stock With Blushing Bride Ink. This is the order in which I stamped mine,
- Stamp the outline rose with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp the partial image with Blushing Bride Ink, stamped off once
- Stamp the solid image with Blushing Bride Ink, stamped off once
- Die cut your floral image out with the Wild Rose Dies
- Stamp out your 3 leaves in the same manner as the rose using Garden Green Ink
- Die cut your leaves with the Wild Rose Dies
- Die Cut the Trim using the die from Wild Rose Die set
- Color in your sentiment from Band Together using the ink to rubber technique. (Color in the sentiment with your Black and Blushing Bride Stampin Markers)
- Mount the sentiment onto the Blushing Bride Scallop mat
Putting the card together:
- Mount the Blushing Bride checked mat onto the card front
- Attach the Whisper White trim piece with Tombo Glue
- Attach the embossed Blushing Bride panel on top of the trim piece
- Mount your flower with dimensionals to the left side of the card and on top of the Blushing Bride embossed panel
- Attach your sentiment circle to the right side of the rose, slightly tucked under some of the petals
- Attach your leave with glue dots
- To finish the card:
- attach a Bakers Twine Bow in Whisper White
- Add a few pearls and rhinestones and last but not least
- Attach a Perennial Essence Floral Center to the rose
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: