Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have another color challenge using the spring like color of Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green. The FREE Thoughtful Blooms stamp set from Sale-A-Bration came to mind and I decided to ink it up. Along with using the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and I am also using the coordinating Small Blooms Punch that I also earned for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms:
Card base: Lovely Lipstick 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Card front panel: Lovely Lipstick 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Embossed with the Coastal Weave EF
Mat: Bermuda Bay 5-1/4 x 4
Art piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 2-1/2 punched at the end with the Banner Triple Punch
- With a pencil draw a light circle using the inside line from the largest Stitched Shape Circle Die onto the Whisper White art piece
- Stamp your leaves with Granny Apple Green around the circle with the leaf image from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set (some of the leaves are second and third generation stamping to get varied color
- Stamp the tiny flower image from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Bermuda Bay randomly around the wreath
- Stamp your flower onto a piece of Whisper White car stock as follows:
- 2 Bermuda Bay flowers: Stamp the out line flower stamp from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set onto Whisper White card stock
- Fill the flower in with 2nd generation stamping in Bermuda Bay using the solid image from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set
- Repeat this process for the Lovely Lipstick flower then punch the flowers out using the Small Bloom Punch
- Die cut the leaves using Granny Apple Green card stock and the die from the Happy Birthday Dies
- Die cut the filler using Bermuda Bay card stock the die from the Happy Birthday Dies
- Adhere your die cut leaves and filler randomly around the wreath with glue dots
- Adhere your flowers on top of the wreath and die cut leaves and filler
- Stamp your sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink with the image from Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Adhere your sentiment to the wreath front with glue dots
- Add a Lovely Lipstick bow next to the sentiment with a glue dot
- Add some Glitter Enamel Dots to the flower centers and around the wreath. (I used Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo)
- Adhere a few Rhinestones around the wreath and you are done.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: