Hi Stampers, Today we had a color challenge of Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and White. The colors reminded me of some old china patterns from my childhood, maybe that why I was inspired to color rose buds on my tea cup today.
I used the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper for the very first time. Can I say, WOW, this paper is so delicate and wonderful to work with. It really made my tea cup card just pop with an added dimension.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Tea Together and Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Night of Navy 5-1/2 by 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Balmy Blue 5-1/4 x 4
Frame: Whisper White and the two largest Stitched Rectangle Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White and the smallest Stitched Rectangle Framelit
Here are the details:
- Stamp your tea cup image and an extra rose bud image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Black Memento Tuxedo Ink
- Stamp the rose bud image onto the tea cup image
- Color you rose buds using your Balmy Blue Stampin Blends
- Color in your leaves using you Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Outline your tea cup with Light Pool Party Stampin Blends
- Die cut your tea cup and extra rose bud cluster
- Cut our your Laser paper background from the large sheet of designs
- Die cue your Whisper White frame using the two largest Stitched Rectangle Framelits
- Adhere your Laser Cut panel to the Balmy Blue mat
- Adhere your frame to the front of the blue and laser cut panel
- Wrap a piece of White Bakers Twine twice around the panel and attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your tea cup to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment onto the die cut Whisper White Stitched Rectangle framelit panel
- Attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your rose bud cluster to the sentiment with a glue dot
- Add a double White Bakers Twine bow to the right side of the tea cup
- Add a Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot and a few Pearls for the finishing touches on the sentiment panel
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: