Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge for our hop. I was so excited to use some of the NEW products from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! annual catalog that goes live on June 3rd. My share for today is using the beautiful suite of products called Tasteful Touches. The papers are outstanding and all the coordinating pieces were so fun to incorporate into this card.
Stampin’ Up! Tasteful Touches:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2 (Cut out a a 2 x 5-1/2 piece out of the front of the card )
Large Panel: In Good Taste DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Thin mat: 2-Basic Gray 2 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: 2-In Good Taste DSP 1-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Stamp your flower image from the Tasteful Touches stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using your black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in the flowers with your Petal Pink Stampin Blends
- Fussy cut the three flowers with your paper snips
- Die cut the leaves using the die from the Forever Flourishing set from Old Olive card stock
- Smudge the edges of the die cut leaves with Old Olive Ink and a Sponge Dauber for added detail
- Stamp your sentiment from the Tasteful Touches stamp set onto the top of the 5-1/4 x 4 panel of the In Good Taste Panel
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the back of the inside of the card
- Adhere both of your 5-1/8 x 1-7/8 DSP panels to the Basic Gray Mats
- Attach one of the matted panels to the front of the card and one gets attached on the backside of the inside front (they are back to back)
- Adhere the center flower with Dimensionals to the small door front so the flowers cover the hard edge of the cut on the front of the card.
- Adhere the left and right flowers next to the center flower with glue dots
- Tuck in your die cut greenery among the flowers
- Adhere three of the leaves from the In Good Taste Elements to the center flower
- Add a double Linen Thread bow to the left of the center flower
- Adhere some Champagne Rhinestones here and there onto he front of the card for added sparkle and you are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: