Hi Stampers, It has been few weeks since I have participated in our team blog hop. We are moving to Kentucky and my card making had to take a back seat while we took care of some moving projects and travel. I am back and so excited to finally get to play with all my new products from the current catalog. Today is a sketch challenge and I decided to ink up the Sweet As A Peach stamp set. The DSP is gorgeous and the coordinating dies makes this card fun and easy to do. Join our hop and do stop by all of our creative teams blogs to see what they created. Happy Stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
DSP strips: You’re A Peach (blue dot DSP) 2- 1 x 5-1/2
DSP panel” You’re A Peach (floral) 3 x 5-1/2
Circle: Basic White die cut with the Layering Circle Die
Circle mat: Balmy Blue die cut with the scallop Layering Circle Die
Sentiment: Basic White 5/8 x 2-1/2
- Stamp 2 large peaches from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set with Calypso Coral Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Stamp 2 leaf images from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set with Pear Pizzazz Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Die cut the peaches and leaf clusters out with the Peach Dies
- Stamp the flower cluster in Pale Papaya Ink and dab some Calypso Coral Ink here and there onto the stamped image for some added depth, stamp this onto Basic White card stock
- Die cut the flowers out with the coordinating Peach dies
- Die cut some of the small leaves out with the Peach dies with Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Sponge with edges of the leaves with the touch of Pear Pizzazz Ink with your sponge dauber
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your two blue DSP You’re A Peach strips to each side of the Basic White card front
- Adhere your floral 3 x 5-1/2 panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your Basic White circle to the Balmy Blue Scallop mat
- Attach this matted circle to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your peaches to the left side of the matted circle, the top one is attached with a glue dot and the bottom one is attached with Dimensionals
- Adhere your leaf stems to each peach with a glue dot
- Attach the three small stamped flowers around the peaches with glue dots and one with a Dimensional
- Tuck the small Pear Pizzazz leaves under and around the three flowers
- Stamp your Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Ink onto your Basic White sentiment piece
- Punch the end with the Banner Pick A Punch
- Attach your sentiment with a Glue Dot and a Dimensional
- Adhere a Pale Papaya In-Color Jewels to the center of the flowers and here and there onto the art piece for added sparkle
- Tie a double White Bakers Twine bow and attach it to the left side of the art piece with a glue dot
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: