Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge and when I saw it I knew right away which stamp set I was going to ink up. I ordered the Stylish Christmas stamp set and it was just waiting to get used. Today’s sketch was perfect for the beautiful flourish and flower in the set. Enjoy!
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Stylish Christmas:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Red Real 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Gold Foil 5-1/4 x 4
Art piece: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp your poinsettia in Real red onto the front of the art piece and also onto a piece of Whisper White Scrap paper
- Cut out the flower from the scrap piece of paper
- Stamp the flourish twice in Real Red ink on the right and left side of the stamped flower on your art piece
- Stamp your leaves around the flower and flourishes in Shaded Spruce
- Die cut Real Red tiny flowers from the Dashing Deer Thinlits set and glue to the front of the card
- Add some gold cord loops on top of the stamped flower adhering the loops with glue dots
- Mount the cut out flower on top of the gold cording with dimensionals
- Glue one of the tiny Real Red flowers to the center of the poinsettia
- Add a medium Faceted Gold Gem to the center of the flower
- Adhere some Gold Metallic pearls here and here around the poinsettia
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce and attach to the front of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: