Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge for our blog hop. The Special Someone stamp set came to mind when I saw the sketch and because I just purchased the new coordinating dies I just have to use them both.
Stampin’ Up! Special Someone:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Country Club DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Rectangle mat: Night of Navy die cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies
Art piece: Whisper White 4-1/8 x 2-3/4
Sentiment: Whisper White card stock 5/8 x 1-3/4
- Stamp the animals from the Special Someone stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink as follows:
- Squirrel: Black outline and Crumb Cake Ink that had been stamped off once
- Raccoon: Black outline and Soft Suede Ink stamped off once
- Mouse: Black outline and Smokey slate Ink
- Flowers: Black outline and Night of Navy and Garden Green inks
- Balloons: Black outline and Garden Green, Night of Navy and one stamped off Night of Navy
- When you are done stamping all of the images, die cut them out using the dies
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the card front
- Adhere your Whisper White panel to the Night of Navy Stitched Rectangle
- Adhere this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the raccoon with glue dots to the art piece
- Attach the squirrel and mouse with Dimensionals on each side of the racoon
- Adhere your sentiment to the right side of the art piece
- Adhere your balloon
- Draw balloon lines with your Black Stampin Write Marker
- Snip off the stems from the flower and attach to the card front and the animals with glue dots
- Add a tiny Rhinestones to the center of each flower
- Add a Whisper White Bakers Twine bow to the balloon cluster and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: