Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I decided to use my brand new “So Many Stars Bundle” and get into the holiday spirit. This set is amazing and has so many sizes of star dies that you can layer and create with. The Designer Series Paper “Wrapped In Plaid” is my favorite paper this season and of course it had to be used on my card today too.
Stampin’ Up! So Many Stars:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Panel: Wrapped in Plaid 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Strip: Wrapped in Plaid 3/4 x 5-1/2
Circle: Whisper White die cut with the largest die from Layering Stitched Dies
- Adhere your Wrapped in Plaid DSP panels to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Whisper White Circle using the saying from So Many Stars in Cherry Cobbler Ink
- Mount your circle onto the front of the card
- Wrap a piece of Shaded Spruce Gold Ribbon around the front of the card and on top of the Whisper White Circle
- Die cut your large plaid star using the Wrapped in Plaid DSP and the Stitched Star Dies
- Die cut 4 more stars using the same die as the plaid star in Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Glue the 4 red stars together and then glue the plaid star on top of the stack (this give some dimension to the large star)
- Die cut two detailed stars with Gold Glimmer Paper and the Stitched Star Dies
- Die cut two small stars and two tiny stars with Gold Glimmer paper and the Stitched Star Dies
- Die cut one small plaid star with the Wrapped In Plaid DSP
- Mount your thick large star to the left of the sentiment piece with liquid glue
- Mount all the other stars around and under the large plaid star
- Add a Shaded Spruce Bow to the front of the card
- Color in some small Rhinestones with your Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blend and adhere them around the front of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: