Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a theme challenge. Todays theme is snowflakes, snow or snow scene. My choice was snowflakes and the perfect set for the design are the Dies from the So Many Snowflakes Dies set. I went with a traditional color combo of reds and green and love the joyful feel of the card. Have fun on our hop and make sure you visit all the other talented card makers on the hop.
Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Wishes:
Card base: Pear Pizzazz 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Real Red 5-1/4 x 4
Art piece: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
DSP: Heartwarming Hugs 3 x 4-1/2
Sentiment: Whisper White die cut the the Stitched Nested Dies approx. 2-1/4 x 1-1/4
- Die cut 3 snowflakes using the So Many Snowflake Dies using the Real Red Foil DSP
- Die cut 1 medium snowflake in Whisper White card stock using the So Many Snowflakes Dies
- Die cut the Center of the Whisper White art piece using the die from So Many Snowflakes
- After the art piece is die cut, emboss the piece with the Subtle Embossing Folder
- Stamp the sentiment from the For Unto Us stamp set onto the Whisper White Die from the Stitched Nested Dies in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Real Red mat
- Adhere your art piece on top of the DSP and Real Red mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the sentiment to the center of the cut out with Dimensionals
- Attach your snow flakes to the front of the card with glue dots
- Finish off the card by placing Rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: