Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a color challenge for you. Our colors are Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Shaded Spruce. This color combination is a perfect match for the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper. My card is also using the Triangle Fold that I shared a few weeks ago. I think I am in love with this fold and I wanted to share it again. My last card was a Halloween card so I decided to a Christmas card today using the Snowman Season Bundle.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season:
Card base: Coastal Cabana 1/2 sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 card stock
Mat: Let It Snow DSP 4 x 5-1/4 cut at the diagonal
Scallop mat: Red Glimmer Paper die cut with the Layering Circle Die
Art Piece: Whisper White cut with the largest Stitched Shaped Die Circle
- Stamp your snowman image from the Snowman Season Stamp Set onto the Whisper White art piece
- Color him in as follows:
- Outline the inside of the snowman with Light Pool Party Stampin Blend
- Scarf and hat brim: Red Red Stampin Blends and the Coastal Cabana Stampin Write Marker. Add a touch of Shaded Spruce for contrast
- Nose: Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blend
- After he is colored in, go over the snowman body with your Wink Of Stella
- Mount the art piece to the Red Glimmer Paper mat with dimensionals
- Die cut 3 snowflakes using White Glimmer Paper and the die from Seasonal Layers
Putting the card together:
- Take your 8-1/2 x 11 card stock
- On the landscape side score at 5-1/2
- On the portrait side score at 4-1/2
- Using your trimmer, place the card stock in the cutter so the diagonal ends are in the cutting grove to slice a diagonal cut through the entire card stock You will end up with 2 card bases when you are done
- Cut the mat from the Let It Snow DSP at the diagonal and glue them to the diagonal flaps
- Fold the flaps inward to made the cover for the card
- Adhere the two diagonal panels to the two front flaps of the card
- Adhere your art piece to the top flap only
- Add a Real Red bow to the left of the art piece
- Adhere your snowflakes to the front of the art piece
- Add some Rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes and here and there on the card
- Finish off the art piece by adding a few Real Red Rhinestones
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: