Hi Stampers, today we have a sketch challenge. I am loving the new slim line card and stretched (no pun intended) the design to make my slim line card today using the Snowman Season stamp set.
Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season:
Card base: Old Olive 8-1/2 x 7, scored at 3-1/2
Card front: Old Olive 8-1/2 x 3-1/2
Large mat: Red Foil 5-7/8 x 3-1/4
DSP: Trimming the Town 5-3/4 x 3-1/8
Art piece mat: Old Olive 4-1/8 x 2-3/4
Art piece: Whisper White Die cut the Stitched Rectangle Dies 4 x 2-5/8
3- Snowflakes: Whisper White So Many Snowflakes Dies
Sentiment: Whisper White 5/8 x 3 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp your two snowman images from the Snowman Season stamp set onto the Stitched Rectangle Die cut with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in the snowman with Stampin Blends as follows:
- Scarf and Hat: Light Old Olive and Light Real Red
- Noses: Light Pumpkin Pie
- Outline the inside of snowman with Light Pool Party
- Stamp your sentiment with the saying from Itty Bitty Christmas in Real Red Ink
Putting the card together:
- Wrap a piece of Sheer Real Red Ribbon around the Old Olive 8-1/2 x 3-1/2 panel
- Attach this panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Red Foil mat and attach to the front of the card
- Adhere your art piece to the Old Olive mat
- Adhere the art piece stack to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the right of the art piece with glue dots
- Add your three snowflakes to the front of the card with glue dots
- Add a Sheer Real Red bow to the left of the art piece
- Attach Real Red Rhinestones to the center of each snowflake
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: