Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge for our hop. I recently opened up a box from Mr Brown, my trusty UPS driver and low and behold, there was the Snowman Season Bundle just waiting for me to ink up. I decided to ink up that darling snowman and then I used the Night Before Christmas DSP for my background. Don’t you think the paper was a perfect backdrop for the little frosty guy?
Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season and Night Before Christmas:
Card base: Night of Navy 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Cherry Cobbler 5 x 3-3/4
DSP: Night Before Christmas 4-7/8 x 3-5/8
Snow: Very Vanilla 4-7/8 x 1-1/8 cut in a curve and embossed the the Hammered Metal EF
Sentiment: Very Vanilla 2-1/4 x 3/4
- Stamp the snowman image from the Snowman Season Stamp Set onto Very Vanilla card stock
- Out line the inside of his body with your Light Gray Granite Stampin Blend and soften with the Color Lifter
- Color the snowman nose with the Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blend
- Stamp his arms with Early Espresso Ink
- Punch the snowman and his arms with the Snowman Builder Punch
- Stamp the sentiment piece with the saying from Itty Bitty Christmas in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Run the Sentiment through your machine using the Subtle EF
Putting the card together:
- Mount your DSP to the Cherry Cobbler Mat
- Adhere the mat to the front of the Night of Navy card front with dimensionals
- Adhere your snow panel to the bottom of the art piece
- Adhere the snowman with dimensionals
- Tuck in the arms and attach with glue dots
- Snip a small piece of Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Stripe Ribbon and adhere the front of the card
- Adhere the sentiment on top of the ribbon with dimensionals
- Add a bow to the left of the sentiment
- Add some Rhinestones here and there to the front of the card for added sparkle
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: