Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Soft Suede. When I am deciding which product to use I start with matching up the color challenges with our Designer Series Paper as inspiration. When I saw this combo of colors, the choice was made in seconds, Sailing Away and the Come Sail Away Suite. This is one of my favorite bundles in the annual catalog. Enjoy and have fun looking at the cards from our hop!
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Sailing Home:
Card base Night of Navy 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Come Sail Away DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Banners: Come Sail Away DSP 1-1/2 x 5 and 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy Ink onto Whisper White card stock
- Die cut the sentiment using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Stamp the anchor with Soft Suede Ink onto a piece of Soft Suede card stock
- Die cut the anchor with the Smooth Sailing Die
- Die cut the steering wheel using the Smooth Sailing Die and a piece of Night of Navy card stock
putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel onto the Whisper White Mat
- Adhere the two banners onto the card front with snail
- Wrap a piece of Sahara Sand/Night of Navy Bakers Twine around the panel
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your sentiment with dimensionals to the front of the card and over the twine
- Adhere your steering wheel with a glue dot to the left of the sentiment
- Adhere the anchor with a glue dot on top of the steering wheel
- Attach a Sahara Sand/Night of Navy bow to the center of the wheel and anchor
- Add on Silver Metallic Pearl to the right of the sentiment
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: