Hi Stampers, Our challenge for this week is a color challenge using, Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Soft Suede and Bumblebee. We had to use at least 3 of the colors and I must confess, I used all 5! Enjoy the hop today and have fun stamping.
Today I am giving you a sneak peek at a product that will be in the upcoming mini catalog. As a demonstrator, I could order early to showcase what some the great new products will be. The bundle I am using today is called Quite Curvy and has a coordinating Curvy Die. It was a joy using this new set so get your wish list started for this November release.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Quite Curvy:
Card base: Real Red 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Soft Suede: 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: In Good Taste 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 (It’s on sale too!)
Curvy die cut panels: Bumblebee 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 die cut with the Curvy Die
- Stamp the leaf garland from the Quite Curvy stamp set onto Very Vanilla card stock
- Color in the leaves with your Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Die cut the garland out using the Curvy Die
- Stamp the leaves and acorn from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set as follows
- Stamp the outline image of the maple leaves, oak leaves and acorn in Tuxedo Memento Black ink
- Fill in the center of the maple leaf with the solid image stamp from Beautiful Autumn stamp set as follows:
- 4 Bumblebee maple leaves (two of them are thumped around the edges with a Sp0nge Dauber and Real Red ink
- Fill in the center of the oak leaf with the solid image from Beautiful Autumn stamp set as follows:
- 1 Real Red Ink, 2 Garden Green Ink, 1 Bumblebee thumped with Garden Green
- 4- acorns stamped in 3 generation Soft Suede for the body of the acorn and full strength Soft Suede for the top
- Punch all the leaves and acorns out using the Autumn Punch Pack punches
- Adhere the In Good Taste DSP to the Soft Suede mat
- Adhere both Bumblebee die cut Quite Curvy panels to the top and bottom of the In Good Taste panel. Leave about 3/4 inch gap between the top and the bottom (you might need to trim some of the Bumblebee pieces at the top and bottom to insure the 3/4 inch gap.)
- Place your sentiment from the Quite Curvy Stamp set into your Stamparatus and stamp the sentiment in Real Red Ink in the gap between the Bumblebee curvy shapes
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the art piece panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the leaf garland to the bottom curvy panel
- Adhere your 4 clusters of leaves to the garland with Glue Dots
- Adhere your 4 acorn on the leaf clusters with a Mini Dimensional
- Tuck a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots and Red Rhinestone Jewels here and there on the front of the card and you are finished
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: