Hi Stampers, Today for our blog hop we have a sketch challenge for you. I inked up the Sale-A-Bration stamp set that I earned for FREE called Hello Cupcake. There will be a matching die that is available to purchase on March 1st that coordinates with this darling stamp set. It will make layering this cutie a breeze when you have a die to match.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin: Up! Piece of Cake:
Here is the recipe:
Card base Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: All My Love DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Top panel: All my Love DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Strips: All My Love DSP, long one is 3-7/8 x 5/8, short one is 3-1/2 x 1/2
Sentiment: Whisper White 3 x 3/4
Here are the details:
The Art Piece
- Cut out a rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle framelit in Whisper White card stock
- Stamp your cupcake wrapper in Lovely Lipstick
- Stamp the cup cake in Crumb Cake
- Stamp the frosting in Flirty Flamingo
- Stamp the sprinkles in Lovely Lipstick and color them in with your Lovely Lipstick Stampin Write Marker
- Adhere your All My Love DSP panel to the Crumb Cake card front
- Adhere the smaller All My Love DSP panel on top of the first DSP panel
- Adhere your art piece to the right side of the card front
- Adhere your DSP strips over the art piece
- Stamp your Sentiment using the sentiment from the Sale A Bration catalog called Part Of My Story
- Adhere the sentiment on top of the small DSP strips with Dimensionals
- Finish off the card by adding Flirty Flamingo ribbon from the All My Love combo pack
- Add one small Heart Epoxy Droplets to the sentiment piece
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: