Hi Stampers: today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I really wanted to use some of the Peaceful Poppies DSP and thought this sketch would be perfect. I let the paper do the work for me which made making this card super fast and easy. It’s a great was to use some of the gorgeous papers in a fun way.
Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poppies:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Poppy Parade 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: Blackberry Bliss 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art piece: Peaceful Poppies DSP cut with the largest Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Sentiment: Whisper White 7/8 x 3-1/8 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Emboss the Blackberry Bliss panel with the Subtle EF
- Attach the embossed panel to the Poppy Parade mat
- Adhere this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your die cut DSP to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment with the image from Seaside Shore onto the the sentiment piece with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Adhere your sentiment to the front of the art piece
- Add a Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon bow to the left of the sentiment
- Add some Peaceful Poppies Sequins to the art ;piece and you are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: