Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge using, Bumblebee (a new in-color) Old Olive and Soft Suede. I don’t have my new inks yet but I did have some Ornate Garden DSP in my stash to make my card with the correct colors. I added the Ornate Layers Dies and the Daisy Lane stamp set to complete my card today.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Ornate Garden Card:
Card base: Early Espresso 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
Panel: Ornate Garden DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp the small daisy twice using the image from the Daisy Lane stamp set onto Whisper White card stock in 2nd generation Early Espresso Ink
- Stamp the leaves twice from To A Wild Rose stamp set as follows:
- Outline leaf: Early Espresso
- Solid and detail leaf image: Old Olive
- Punch out the daisy with the Medium Daisy Punch
- Die cut the leaves out using the leaf image from Wild Rose dies
- Stamp your Thank You sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set with Vera Mark Ink onto Whisper White card stock
- Heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder
- Die cut the sentiment out with the die from Ornate Layers
- Die cut the larger mat for the the sentiment in Early Espresso card stock using the die from Ornate Layers
Putting the card together:
- Mount your DSP panel to the Whisper White mat
- Adhere this to the front of your Early Espresso card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere your Thank You sentiment to the Early Espresso Ornate Layers mat
- Mount this to the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere your two daisy flowers together with liquid glue and adhere to the left top of the sentiment with a Dimensional
- Cut apart your leaves and tuck underneath the daisy flower with glue dots
- Add a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot to the center of your daisy and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: