Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge for you. Inking up the saying from Merry Christmas To All made the perfect focal point for my card today. Add in the Night Before Christmas DSP and you have a quick easy card.
Stampin’ Up! Night Before Christmas and Merry Christmas To All:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Cherry Cobbler 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Night Before Christmas 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment piece: Very Vanilla
Sentiment mat: Cherry Cobbler
- Die cut your sentiment piece using the Layering Square dies
- Stamp your sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Ink from the Merry Christmas To All stamp set
- Die cut your sentiment mat from Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Layering Square Dies
- Adhere your sentiment to the Cherry Cobbler Scallop Mat
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Cherry Cobbler mat
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around the panel twice and adhere to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere you sentiment panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Cut out two stocking from the Night Before Christmas DSP
- Adhere the stocking to the bottom of the sentiment piece with glue dots
- Add a double Linen Thread Bow to the left of the sentiment piece
- Add a few Rhinestones to the right bottom side of the sentiment piece
- Color the fir on the stockings with Wink of Stella and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: