Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we had a color challenge with Berry Burst, Old Olive and Crushed Curry. I had some, never been used Needlepoint Nook DSP and thought that the colors were perfect for this challenge. I do not have the coordinating stamp set that matches the paper so I had to put my thinking cap on and figure out what to do. I came up with this idea (with the help of Pinterest and Bonnie ONeill) and thought that the paper will do most of the work with just a touch of fussy cutting to complete the card.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Needlepoint Nook:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Old Olive
Mat: Whisper White
Diagonal panel: Berry Burst and Needlepoint Nook DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Sentiment piece: Whisper White Stitched Shapes (circle) and an Old Olive Layering Scallop Circle Framelits
Here is the recipe:
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White Stitched Circle Framelit
- Mount it to the Old Olive Scallop Circle
- Fussy cut some of the flowers from the Needlepoint Nook DSP and attach to the edge of the sentiment piece
- Stamp the leaf image from the Rooted Stamp Set in Old Olive Ink then die cut them out to add foliage to the little flower bouquet
- Add some Rhinestones to the sentiment piece
the card front
- Take your two panels, one Needlepoint Nook and one Berry Burst and cut them in half diagonally
- Run the Berry Burst panel through your Big Shot using the Country Floral EF
- Attach the two diagonal panels to the Whisper White mat
- Adhere a Berry Burst Ribbon diagonally over the seam of the two papers
- Attach your matted panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach your matted sentiment piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a Berry Burst bow and your are finished
I did two cards and could not decide which one to highlight for the blog. Which one do you like the best?
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: