Hi Stampers, Today we have a color challenge using good old Halloween colors of Pumpkin Pie, White and Black. What a great combination for a card using the Monster Bash Designer
Series Paper and a fun fold at the same time. The paper is amazing but by adding the pumpkins from the Gather Together Stamp set combines two great products into one fun card.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Monster Bash:
card base” Basic Black 8-1/2 x 11, scored at 5-1/2 and 4-1/4 then cutting the card in a diagonal to make two cards
Mat: Monster Bash DSP 5-1/2 x 4 cut at a diagonal to get two pieces
Scallops: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White using the Layering Circle Dies and Layering Stitched Dies
Inside mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
the art piece:
- Die cut a Black and Pumpkin Pie Scallop Circle
- Die cut a Whisper White Stitched Layering Die Circle (second largest)
- Stamp the sentiment using the Itty Bitty Greeting “Trick or Treat” onto the art piece
- Stamp the splatter using the image from Gather Together Stamp Set with Smokey Slate Ink
- Adhere the art piece to the Pumpkin Pie mat and then adhere this to the Black mat with dimensionals
- Attach the art piece to the top flap only of the card front
- Stamp the pumpkin images from the Gather Together Stamp Set in Tuxedo Momento Ink
- Color the pumpkins using your Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
- Color the stems with the Soft Suede Stampin Blends
- The leaf image is stamped in Old Olive using the image from Rooted In Nature and then fussy cut into small clusters
- Adhere the large pumpkin with a glue dot and the two attached pumpkins with dimensionals
- Adhere the leaves with glue dots to the stems of the pumpkins
cutting the card base:
- Take your 8-1/2 x 11 card stock
- On the landscape side score at 5-1/2
- On the portrait side score at 4-1/2
- Using your trimmer, place the card stock in the cutter so the diagonal ends are in the cutting grove to slice a diagonal cut through the entire card stock You will end up with 2 card bases when you are done
- Cut the mat at the diagonal and glue them to the diagonal flaps
- Fold the flaps inward to made the cover for the card
- Add a black basic black 3/8 inch scalloped edge ribbon bow at the bottom
- Adhere a few Monster Bash Enamel Shapes to the art piece
- Stamp the sentiment from Gather Together Stamp set and mount to the inside of the card and your are done.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: