Hi Stampers, today for our hop we had a color challenge. We could pick at least 3 of the new gorgeous in-colors from the annual catalog. We could choose from Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya. The colors are so beautiful I ended up using all 5!!! The colors were a breeze to incorporate into a wreath made with the Lovely You stamp set. Enjoy my card today and don’t forget to stop by the rest of our creative team to see what they designed for you today.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Lovely You:
Card base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/5
Scallop mat: Soft Succulent die cut with the Scalloped Contour Dies
Art piece: Basic White 3-1/4 x 4-5/8
the art piece
- Trace a circle onto your Basic White art piece panel (this gives you an outline for your wreath placement)
- Stamp the tiny multi leaved image from the Lovey You stamp set in Evening Evergreen around your pencil line circle
- Fill in with the triple leaf stamped image from the Lovely You stamp set with Soft Succulent and 2nd generation soft succulent overlapping with the first set of leaves
- Stamp the small flower image from the Lovely You stamp set in Fresh Freesia around the stamped leaf images in the wreath
- Emboss the art piece with the Timeless Texture Embossing Folder to give it dimension
- Stamp the largest single flower image from the Lovely You stamp set in Polished Pink onto a piece of Basic White card stock
- Fussy cut your 4 flower out with scissors
- Punch out 5 Pale Papaya flowers using the die from the Hydrangea Die
- Sponge the edges of the Pale Papaya flowers with a sponge dauber and more Pale Papaya Ink
- Stamp you sentiment with versa mark ink using the Many Messages stamp set
- Sprinkle White Emboss Powder over the inked image and heat set with your heat tool
- Die cut the sentiment out using the coordinating Messages Die
Putting the card together:
- Attach the art piece to the Soft Succulent mat with Dimensionals
- Attach the matted art piece to the card base with Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment to the right side of the wreath with Dimensionals
- Attach the 4 Polished Pink flowers, 2 with Glue Dots and 2 with Dimensionals to the front of the wreath
- Attach your Pale Papaya Hydrangea blooms with glues dot to the front of the wreath
- Glue and Soft Succulent Ribbon to the left side of the wreath
- Adhere some Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink In-Color Jewels to the wreath here and there for added sparkle
- Adhere a Polished Pink Jewel to the center of each Pale Papaya Hydrangea flower
- Adhere a tiny pearl to the center of each of the Polished Pink flowers and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: