Hi Stampers, Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. I hope you are celebrating this day in a special way. We have our daughter, son in law and grandson here with us today from Colorado so I am thankful we could all be together.
Today we had a sketch challenge so I decided to stamp with the I’ll Be Home stamp set. I had fun coloring in my house and all the decorations with the Stampin Blends. Hey, can you believe there is no bow or bling on this card! I think this must be a first. Enjoy the hop today
Stampin’ Up! I’ll Be Home:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, s cored at 5-1/2
Mat” Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Festive Farmhouse 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Rectangle mat: Festive Farmhouse 2-3/4 x 4-3/4
Small mat: Crumb Cake 3-1/2 x 3-3/8
Art piece: Very Vanilla 3-3/8 x 3-1/4
- Stamp your house image on the Very Vanilla art piece with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color your house with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- gutters and shutters, Steps and ground: Crumb Cake,
- Window panes, Light Daffodil Delight
- Wreaths and greenery: Old Olive
- Bows and trim on trees: Real Red
- Mount the DSP to the black mat
- Mount the rectangle DSP to the matted stack panel
- Mount this panel to the front of the card
- Adhere the Burlap ribbon to the front of the card with Snail
- Mount your art piece to the Crumb Cake mat
- Adhere the panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: