Hi Stampers, I took a week off while we were in Colorado for the Christmas holiday but I am back with a new card and a new bundle. I preorderd the Honey Bee bundle a few weeks ago as my first new set from the Mini Catalog. I just loved the little bee and had to use it today. I have made 6 different cards already with this set and know I will be making more. Today we have a sketch challenge which helped me decide which card to share today. Enjoy the hop.
Stampin’; Up! Honey Bee:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
Panel: Golden Honey DSP 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
Mat: Basic Black 4-3/8 x 3-1/8
DSP panel: Golden Honey 4-1/4 x 3
Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 4-3/4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Stamp the bee skep image onto Whisper White card stock with Daffodil Delight Ink using the Honey Bee Stamp Set
- Stamp your bees (one large and one small) onto Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and your Honey Bee Stamp Set
- Color in your bees with your Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends
- Die cut your skep and bees with the Detailed Bees Dies
- Stamp your sentiment from the Honey Bee Stamp Set onto the Whisper White sentiment piece
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the front of the card base (I colored in the bees with my Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend
- Adhere your small DSP panel to the Basic Black Mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach the sentiment at the bottom on the raised panel
- Adhere your Bee Skep to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your bees to the front of the card with glue dots
- Add a double White Bakers Twine Bow to the right of the bee skep
- Color some Rhinestones with your Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend and add them to the bee Skep
- You are done!
Here is another card:
I used different paper for this card but the design is the same. Which one do you like better?
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: