Hi Stampers, today I inked up the brand new stamp set coming soon in the annual catalog. The Hand-Penned stamp set is going to be a favorite of mine. I love the loose feel of the inked images that bring on a fun casual flair in the card design. Oh and the possibilities with the beautiful Hand-Penned DSP is gorgeous too.
Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned:
Card base: Gorgeous Grape 5-1/2 x 8, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Basic White 5-1/4 x 4
Mat: Hand- Penned DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Scallop circle mat: Gorgeous Grape die cut with the Layering Circle Die
Sentiment: Basic White Stitched Shape Die (largest)
Strips: Gorgeous Grape: 1/2 x 4-1/2
Strip: Hand Penned DSP 1/2 x 4-1/2
- Stamp the floral image from the Hand-Penned stamp set onto a piece of Basic White card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Stamp the fill in images from the Hand-Penned stamp set as follows:
- Largest flower: Highland Heather Ink
- Medium and small flowers: Daffodil Delight Ink
- Tiny flowers: Blushing Bride Ink
- Leaves: Garden Green Ink, some second generation and some full strength to give variation in color
- Die cut the floral image out using the Penned Flower Dies
- Die cut a few extra leaves from Garden Green card stock using the Penned Flower Dies
- Stamp the sentiment in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink onto the Stitched Shape Circle die cut
- Attach the sentiment to the Gorgeous Grape scallop die cut with Stampin Seal
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP mat to the Basic White mat with Stampin Seal
- Attach this to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Attach the sentiment piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your 1/2 strips to the front o the sentiment with Glue Dots
- Now put the floral piece onto the front of the card attaching it to the right hand side of the sentiment piece with Dimensionals
- Tuck a few of the Garden Green die cut leaves to the floral spray for added dimension
- Add some Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of each flower
- Add a few more Pearls here and there on the front of the card and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: