Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have an “Autumn/Harvest” theme. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love making fall cards to give out as we celebrate this season of gratitude and thankfulness. Today my card uses the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle. To add some sparkle to the card I also snuck in a piece of the Be Dazzling DSP from the Sale A Bration catalog. This paper has so much sparkle and the more the better in my book. Enjoy my share today and please do stop by our other creative team members blogs to see what Autumn card they created.
Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Leaves:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Card front: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, embossed with the Brick and Mortar EF
Angled DSP: Be Dazzling 4-1/2 x 2 cut at an angle
Sentiment strip: Rich Razzleberry 5/8 x 5-1/2 (some will be cut off after gluing to card)
- Die cut a variety of leaves form the Intricate Leaves Die as follows:
- Blackberry Bliss: solid maple leaf, intricate maple leaf
- Rich Razzzleberry: long intricate leaf
- Cinnamon Cider: solid round and intricate round leaves
- Early Espresso: 3 branches
- Stamp the word grateful from the Sparkle of the Season stamp set with Versamark Ink onto the Rich Razzleberry DSP strip
- Sprinkle the image with Silver Embossing Powder
- Shake off the excess and heat set with your heat tool
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card front
- Adhere the Be Dazzling piece to the top of the card front
- Attach the sentiment just below the Be Dazzling panel with liquid glue ( the sentiment should be to the right of the card. Cut off the extra form the edges with your snips)
- Arrange your branches and leaves to the left hand side of the card and attach with liquid glue
- Make a double Linen Thread bow and attach to the leaf cluster with a glue dot
- Adhere 3 Rhinestones to the card front
- Stamp the maple leaf from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set to the inside of the card and on the envelope and you are done.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: