Hi Stampers, Today is a fun day for writing my blog as the NEW catalog goes live today! As a demonstrator I did get to order ahead of time and to today for the first time I inked up the brand new, gorgeous stamp set Good Morning Magnolia. In my opinion, this is the BEST stamp set I have ever had from Stampin’ Up! I love to color and now with all the wonderful Stampin
Blends it makes this stamp set even better. Today was a sketch challenge and I not only used the new stamp Good Morning Magnolia stamp set but the amazing DSP called Magnolia Lane.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Petal Pink 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Magnolia Lane 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Strip: Magnolia Lane 2 x 4-1/2
Here are the details:
- Stamp your floral image From the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock using Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in you leaves with the Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends and highlight with the Stampin Blends Color lifter
- Color in your flower with the Petal Pink Stampin Blends
- Die cut your flower with the Magnolia Memory Dies
- Die cut your small extra leaves in Mossy Meadow Card Stock using the dies from Magnolia Memories
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP mat to the Petal Pink mat
- Adhere your strip to the front of the card
- Wrap a piece of the Mossy Meadow Bakers Twine from the Magnolia Ribbon Pack around the panel 2 times
- Adhere your card panel to the front of the card base with dimesionals
- Attach the large flower to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add your die cut leave with glue dots
- Attach a double Mossy Meadow Bakers Twine bow to the right side of the flower
- Add some Gold Metallic pearls to the center of the card and sprinkle a few around the flower, You are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: