Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge that I was pretty excited for. It is using Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizazz and Just Jade. All three colors coordinate with the Forever Greenery Suite in the new annual catalog. This set is my favorite suite and after playing with all my goodies today, I am ready to go make more cards with all the beautiful items that come in this suite of products.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Forever Fern:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Front panel: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
DSP top panel: Forever greenery 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
DSP bottom panel: Forever Greenery 4-1/4 x 2-1/2
Sentiment: Whisper White die cut with the second largest Stitched Shape Circle Die
- Stamp your leaves using the stamps from the Forever Fern Stamp set onto Whisper White card stock as follows:
- Large leaf image: Pretty Peacock
- Round leaf image: Just Jade
- Small leaf image: Pear Pizazz
- Die cut the largest leaf die from the Forever Flourishing Dies using Whisper White Card Stock
- Die cut all the inked leaf images using the dies from the Forever Flourishing Dies set
- Punch out the wreath (the one with the solid center) and some leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Stamp your sentiment using the saying from All Things Fabulous stamp set onto the Whisper White circle
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of DSP to the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Whisper White panel
- Attach the 4-1/4 x 2-1/2 piece of DSP to the bottom part of the White panel
- Wrap a piece of Just Jade ribbon around the panel where the two seams of paper come together
- Mount this panel to the front of the card with adhesive
- Attach the Gold Wreath to the front of the card with liquid Glue
- Attach the sentiment piece on top of the center of the gold wreath with Dimensionals
- Adhere your white die cut leaf to the left of the sentiment but attaching it to the actual sentiment
- Adhere your stamped green leaves to the left of the sentiment but attaching the leaves to the actually sentiment
- Tuck in a few of the gold leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Add a Just Jade bow on top of the cluster of leaves
- Color one medium Rhinestone with your Just Jade Stampin Blend and adhere it to the sentiment piece
- Add a few Gold Metallic pearls here and there and your are done with your card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: