Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we worked on a color challenge using Petal Pink, Pool Party and Whisper White. The Parisian Blossom DSP and my new Forever Blossom Bundle were the perfect products to use for the hop today.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Forever Blossom:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4 embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder
DSP panel: Parisian Blossom DSP in Petal Pink die cut with the Rectangle Die (3-3/8 x 4-5/8)
DSP panel: Parisian Blossom in Pool Party die cut with the Rectangle Die (3-3/8 x 4-5/8)
Art piece: Whisper White Stitched Shaped Die (the largest circle)
- Stamp the large floral image twice from the Forever Blossom stamp set onto Whisper White card stock in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Stamp the single blossom, rose bud, double leaf and single leaf images from the Forever Blossom stamp set twice onto Whisper White card stock with your Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Color your images with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- All flowers: Petal Pink (Only color in the top three flowers on the largest floral as you will be cutting the rest of the image off)
- Leaves: Old Olive
- After you color in your images, use the matching Cheery Blossom Dies to cut all the images out
- Stamp your sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set onto your circle art piece using Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your embossed Pool Party panel to the card front with snail
- Adhere your two DSP panels on top of the pool party panel with snail (set them at an angle on the card front)
- Adhere your sentiment into the middle of the card front with Dimensionals
- Cut the bottom part of the large floral image off leaving the three top flowers and tuck this under the sentiment and adhere with snail (my images are at 1 and 7 o’clock if you think of a clock)
- Adhere one single cherry blossom image to each cluster with a Dimensional
- Tuck in the single and double leaves along with the cherry blossom bud to the flower cluster
- Add a Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon to the bottom left flower cluster
- Adhere a few Champagne Rhinestones to your card and you are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: