Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. The Forever Blossoms stamp set was calling to be inked up and it worked beautifully with the sketch. I decided to use a bold color for the flowers to change it up a bit from the soft DSP that complements this bundle. I love the way a bright color makes this set new again.
Stampin’ Up! Forever Blossoms:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Lovely Lipstick 4-5/8 x 3-3/8
Embossed panel: Whisper White 4-1/2 x 3-1/4 Embossed with the Brick and Mortar EF
Sentiment: Whisper White die cut from the Ornate Layers Dies
- Stamp the floral image twice from the Forever Blossoms stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Black Tuxedo Momento Ink
- On the second stamped image only color the two top rose buds and them cut them apart form the rest of the stamped image
- Stamp the single leaf image twice onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Black Tuxedo Momento Ink
- Color in the flowers with your Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blends
- Color in the leaves with your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Die cut your images out with the Cherry Blossoms Dies
- Stamp your Sentiment onto the Ornate Layers Dies piece using the sentiment from the Band Together stamp set using Black Tuxedo Momento Ink
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Whisper White embossed panel to the Lovely Lipstick mat
- Adhere this panel to the card from with Dimensionals
- Adhere your sentiment piece to the right hand, bottom part of the card front with Dimensionals
- Cut your floral image apart at the bottom flower and rose bud
- Adhere the top half of the stamped image to the card with Dimensionals
- Overlap the bottom half of the floral image and adhere it to the front of the card with double stacked Dimensionals
- Tuck in the extra rose bud and two leaf images to the bouquet with glue dots
- Adhere a Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle bow to the floral bouquet
- Attach a small pearl to the center of each flower
- Adhere more pearls to the front to the card and you are finished
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: