Hi Stampers, today I inked and and colored flowers from the new Flowers of Friendship stamp set. I love any stamp set with a punch and this one is a great one. Flowers of Friendship has a few flower sizes and several leaves too, all in one punch. I paired the stamped images with the Hand-Penned DSP and the combination was beautiful. Enjoy our hop today and please visit all the other talented card makers from our team to see what they created.
Stampin’ Up! Flowers of Friendship:
Card base: Basic white 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Highland Heather 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Hand Penned 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Thin scallop mat: Highland Heather die cut with the Scallop Contour Dies
Thin panel: Basic White 2 x 3-5/16 embossed with the Timeless Textile EF
Sentiment and DSP panel: 1 x 2-1/4
- Stamp and the floral images from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set with Black Memento Tuxedo Black ink as follows into Basic White card stock
- 3 large flowers 2-Highland Heather and 1-Daffodil Delight colored with your Stampin Blends
- 1 small flower and color with your Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend
- Color the centers of the flowers with Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend
- Leaves: 4 large leaves and 4 small leaves and color with your Mint Macaron Stampin Blends
- After all the flowers and leaves are stamped and colored, punch them out with the coordinating Flower and Leaves Punch
- Stamp your sentiment onto the 1 x 2-1/4 Basic White panel using the sentiment from Flowers of Friendship stamp set
- Glue the sentiment onto the 1 x 2-1/4 piece of DSP, off set just a bit with your choice of adhesive
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the DSP panel to the Highland Heather mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Basic White embossed panel to the Highland Heather Scalloped panel
- Attach this to the left hand side of the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the sentiment to the bottom right side of the small thin panel with Dimensionals
Adding the flowers:
- Adhere your two large flower to the top left of the thin panel with glue dots
- Attach the extra Highland Heather flower on top of the first Highland Heather flower with a Dimensional
- Adhere the small Daffodil Delight flower to the bottom left of the sentiment with a glue dot
- tuck in the leaves hear and there around the flower with glue dots
- Adhere three Mint Macaron Genial Gems to the front of the card and you are finished
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.