Hi Stampers, Today for the hop we have a sketch challenge and I decide to use the beautiful Floral Romance DSP for my card today. I also tucked in a piece of the Beautifully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper, oh what a sweet touch it added to the card.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Floral Romance:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Mossy Meadow 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
DSP mat: Floral Romance 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
DSP panel 3 x 3-7/8
DSP panel 2 x 3-7/8
Strip of the Specialty Laser Cut Paper
Sentiment: Whisper White Stitched Shape Circle
Here are the details:
- Mount your DSP panel to the White mat
- Mount your two small DSP panels to the front of the large DSP mounted panel
- Adhere a strip of the Specialty Laser Cut Paper to the right of the small pi9ece of DSP
- Wrap a piece of Petal Pink/Whisper White Ribbon around the matted panels
- Adhere this stacked panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment using the Rooted Stamp Set in tuxedo Memento Ink
- Mount your sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow to the left side of the stitched circle
- Add some Sequins and pearls and your are finished
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: