Hi Stampers, I am having so much fun playing and inking up some brand new stamp sets. This week was no exception as I inked up the Floral Essence Stamp Set for the first time. I had a hard time deciding which flower to use, the stamped floral or the one with the punch. Today the stamped floral won. I did use the punch, you will see that next Monday (just a tiny hint of what will be coming your way) Today we had a sketch challenge and the Floral Essence worked perfectly.
Stampin’ Up! Floral Essence:
Card base: Flirty Flamingo 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 4-1/2
DSP: Brights 6×6 paper pack 3-7/8 x 4-3/8
Sentiment: Whisper White card stock
- Stamp the floral image from the Floral Essence Stamp Set onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color in the flower with your Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends and then fussy cut the flower out with your paper snips
- Stamp your leaf image 4 times with Granny Apple Green Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch them out with the Leaf Punch
- Using the edge detailed die from the Magnolia Lane Dies Set, cut the bottom of the Whisper White and Brights (checked pattern)Flirty Flamingo panels
- Adhere these two panels together with snail and attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Die cut your sentiment piece in Whisper White Card Stock using the Stitched Nested Dies
- Stamp the sentiment from the Inspiring Iris Stamp Set with Black Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your flower to the left of the sentiment
- Tuck in your leaves around the flower adhered with glue dots
- Add a few pearls to the front of the card
- For that final detail, add a Perennial Essence Floral Center to the middle of the flower
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: