Hi Stampers, I hope you all had a joyous holiday. We were in Colorado spending time with our children, their spouses and our Grandson. I loved making Christmas cards and even though my card today was sent for the holiday, it could easily be sent for many occasions with the winter feel. Today’s hop had a color challenge of Blackberry Bliss, Gray Granite and Pear Pizazz. These colors work beautifully with the First Frost Suite.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! First Frost:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Blackberry Bliss 5-1/4 x 4
Embossed piece: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 embossed with the Swirls and Curls EF
Gray panel: Frosted Floral 5-1/8 x 1-1/2
Here are the details:
- Stamp 1 large rose and 2 small roses in Blackberry Bliss ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut them out
- Stamp the flower bud 4 times in Blackberry Bliss ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut them out
- After the buds were stamped I shaded them with my Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blend to make them darker than the roses
- Die cut the sprig 3 times in Pear Pizazz card stock
- Die cut the large leaf 2 times in Gray Granite card stock and cut the leaves into individual pieces
- Adhere your DSP piece to the embossed panel
- Adhere the panel to the Blackberry Bliss mat
- Wrap a piece of Pear Pizazz ribbon around the seam of the piece of DSP
- Then attach to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment using the ink to rubber technique in Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizazz Stampin Markers
- Die cut the sentiment with the coordinating die along with a Blackberry Bliss mat from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits
- Adhere this to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach your large flower to the sentiment with a glue dot
- Adhere the smaller flowers, one with a glue dot and one with a dimensionals
- Tuck your green sprigs and gray leave under the sentiment forming a nice bouquet with glue dots
- Add a Pear Pizazz bow
- Top the sentiment off with an additional bud
- Sprinkle Clear Epoxy Dots to the front of the card for added sparkle
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: