Hi Stampers, Today I decided to shake it up a bit and do a fancy fold pocket card. With the color challenge of Pear Pizzaz, Highland Heather and Sahara Sand, I inked up the First Frost stamp set to create my pocket card. I did get the folds and cuts from a card I saw in Pinterest. Thank you Ana Marie for the great directions in making this folded card.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! First Frost Pocket Card:
Here is the recipe:
Pocket base: Pear Pizzazz 7-1/4 square
DSP: Natures Poem 6 inch square cut into diagonals
Belly Band: Pear Pizzazz 1-1/4 x 9-1/4
Belly Band strip: Sahara Sand 1/2 x 9-1/4
Insert: Sahara Sand3-3/8x 5-1/8
Sentiment panel: Whisper White3-1/4 x 5
Here are the details:
- With your envelope punch board cut and score all 4 side of the Pear Pizzazz panel following the measurements for a 3.5 x 5 inch card
- Fold and burnish all sides
- Cut off the small top triangle of the card
- Adhere two diagonal pieces of DSP to the pocket card front and cut off the excess paper at the ends of the DSP
- With the diagonal piece that fits on the bottom of the envelop, cut off 5/8 from the long end and adhere to the bottom triangle of the envelops cut off the excess tips
- Adhere the pocket together
- Wrap your belly band around the card making the seam on the right front (your flowers will hide the seam)
- Stamp your florals onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using your Highland Heather ink
- Die cut the florals out with the matching die
- Die cut a Sahara Sand floral cluster
- Die cut a Pear Pizazz leaf cluster
- Adhere the two leaf clusters to the front of the pocket with glue dots
- Adhere the two flowers to the top of the leaf clusters
- Add a polka dot bow and a few Highland Heather Gingham Gala Sequins
- Stamp some Sahara Sand clusters onto the Whisper White insert
- Stamp some flowers in Highland Heather
- Add your sentiment
- Mount the art piece to the Sahara Sand mat
- Insert into the pocket
Here is the team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: